Win a Suzuki QUADRUNNER utility ATV LT-F160 in our lucky draw
- Payment of the ticket price of R200.00 can be made either by cash or EFT. Invoicing can be processed by the SANA office on request.
- The proceeds of this raffle shall be donated to the SANA Tom Arnold Bursary Fund to be used for bursaries in the green industry in keeping with the rules and regulations of the fund.
- In order to validate your ticket your name a contact telephone number must be on the ticket stub.
- Any person may enter the raffle.
- The quad bike will be, presented to the winner with the standard after sales guarantees held by Suzuki SA. SANA and the SANA Tom Arnold Bursary fund accept no liability whatsoever for any defects in the prize or damage to property or injury to persons arising out of the use of the bike. Ownership will transfer immediately upon notification to the winner. All risks and expenses related to the quad bike shall rest entirely with the winner from that point on.
- The draw will take place at the SANA Trade day on the 18th of August and the winner shall be notified telephonically and in writing. The winners name will also be posted in the SANA snippets and on the SANA Website.
- The decision of the organisers is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All financial administration with regard to this raffle is subject to audit by the SANA Auditors
- Should the funds raised be insufficient to recover the costs of the Quad Bike the trustees reserve the right to extend the sales period and call for a new date for the draw.
Any additional information can be obtained from the bursary administrator on 072 9945368