SANA Convention 2013
Join us for Convention 2013! Our theme is “Linking members, promoting growth” and that is exactly what Convention is about! Through sharing our experiences and successes with one another, it leads to better understanding, knowledge and ultimately growth. Our world-class Speakers promise to give you food for thought and useful business tips. We will be visiting the lovely Limpopo region – in the heart of the bushveld. The Four-star Ranch Hotel, only 2 hours north of Pretoria, is situated in a 1000 ha nature conservancy and is surrounded by manicured tranquil gardens and rolling green lawns.
Interesting Facts about Limpopo:
- Languages spoken: Sepedi is spoken by ± 50% of the population in this region. Other languages include English, Afrikaans, Sesotho, Setswana, Xitsonga and Tsivenda.
- Population: 5 405 868.
- Area: 125 755 square kilometres – 10.3% share of total SA area
- Climate & environment: Savanna biome – mixed grassland and bushveld. Summer rainfall region and the northern and eastern areas are subtropical. Winter is mild and almost frost free.
- Borders neighbouring countries Botswana, Zimbabwe and Mozambique
- Province rich in mineral deposits.
- Developing area – exports primary products and imports manufactured goods and services.
- Agriculture includes cattle farming and crop production including sunflowers, cotton and maize. Tropical fruit, such as bananas, pineapples, mangoes and litchis are produced in the Tzaneen area. Tzaneen is also the centre of tea and coffee plantations. More than 45% of the annual turnover of the Johannesburg Fresh Produce Market comes from Limpopo. The largest tomato farm in South Africa – ZZ2 – is situated around Tzaneen.
More about Convention 2013:
- Get all the information on SANA projects and industry activities at the AGM and information meeting
- Convention bus tour of Polokwane Garden Centres
- The best networking opportunity on the SANA Events calendar
- GCA Competition & Supplier Awards
- Exciting & interesting speakers to encourage growth and personal development
Take advantage of our Early Bird all inclusive package of R4300 per full delegate sharing or R4900 per single delegate made possible by the contribution from the SANA 2013 Star Sponsors. Early Bird rates valid until 31/3/2013, so book now to not miss out!